Sunday, May 5, 2013

weekly wrap up - Sunday, May 5th

Happy Cinco De Mayo!  Be safe, friends...

We were closed last Sunday, I went to my parents to celebrate my birthday.  Can you imagine that two years ago for my birthday, I was getting the keys to our store space on Colfax?  Me either.  

Classes this week:
Monday, May 6th at 6pm - Caged Stone pendants (this class is full, but we scheduled another one on Tuesday, May 28th at 6pm)
Thursday, May 9th at 6pm - Wire Wrapped bracelet (still a few open spaces in this class)
Saturday, May 11th at 1pm - Earring party (still a few open spaces in this class)

We had some fun parties this week!  Here's a picture from Maren's 15th birthday party, they made wire wrapped bracelets, they did a great job!


Oh hey, did you know that we're on instagram now?  You can stalk us if you want.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment